Thursday, August 28, 2008

Week 4 - Almost didn't go but...

Well, I almost didn't go to my meeting today. More for the fact that money is tight and I felt guilty spending the $17 where that could go to buy diapers this week. But Mark told me he wants me to go! And that really helped me to know that at least he's supportive of me to reach my goal. :)

And I am glad I went. It's been a stressful week in various ways. And I ate too much at a bridal shower on the weekend and treated the kids to KFC while we were at the mall getting some school supplies yesterday. And I was very bad at keeping track again this week. So I thought I had gained for sure!

But I lost .8lbs! So a loss at least.

This week I feel back on task though that I can do this! And I've started tracking again today. New week and new tracker! Going to the meetings just helps me feel like I can do this and not to give up!

Total loss so far is 10.8lbs.

I"m also getting my house slowly organized. I don't know about others but when my house is a mess and cluttered I just feel like I"m a mess personally too. And lately I've walked around not knowing where to start and then just give up. It's been a year since I got pregnant so I feel like I have a years worth of deep cleaning to do! But my bedroom looks much better now! I had 4 huge bags picked up by the Diabetes Assc yesterday. And I know once my house and business stuff is more organized I"ll feel much better too.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay!!! That's great that you still had a loss this week... just don't convince yourself that if you cheat each week you'll still lose LOL

I totally agree on the disarray of things feeling! This past week I've been doing the same thing - purging purging purging of stuff and it does make you feel much better and more organized... now only if I could tackle the basement LOL

This fall is going to be AMAZING!