Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yeah! Much better this week!

Well, I was much better at staying on points this week. And really tried to stay away from Carbs. If I was hungry I grabbed fruit or a WW 2 point bar or even just a glass of water helped tide me over til dinner.
And I lost 2.8 lbs this week! WOOHOO! So a total of 13.6 lbs loss by Week 5!

I'm at 185.6 lbs! So really only 5.6 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight with L. Still 35.6 lbs from pre-pregnancy with my first son B but still I'll be happy to get to 180 which is my first goal. And is also my 10% Target.

I really need to start getting active though. My stomach is still flabby from baby pudge. So I really need to start doing sit ups and pushs ups. That's my goal for this week. Stay OP and exercise!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

WICKED!!!!!!!

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

Be careful though; tummy crunches and such will help but only a bit. They will really tone up your muscles but may still hide underneath that belly pudge.

I wish you nothing but luck on your journey!!