Thursday, August 7, 2008

I did it! I Joined!

So I went to my first meeting this morning. :) And I am officially 199.2 lbs! EEK! I've actually gained some back because I know I was lower then that! But I've been bad this week knowing I was going to start WW today. We ate at McDonalds twice. *blush* But once was for Kerri's birthday and then my parents bought! And I discovered my usual Big Mac combo with Coke is 26 points! OMG!
After finding the online calculator (thanks Nancy ;) ) I started to figure out some of my favorite foods. Like my usual 12 grain bagel toasted with Herb and garlic cream cheese at Timmies. 10 points! My large Steeped Tea double double with milk is only 3 point though but still! amazing once you sit down and figure it all out.
My problem is I snack alot! I could go throw a sleeve of crackers in the evening. Just munching cause I like the salt. Although since I'm a nursing mom I get an extra 12 points. So I have 37 points per day! To me that seems like alot! How am I supposed to lose weight with that many?

I"m pysched to start feeling good and looking good again though! And I hope this blog will keep me accountable along with going to the meetings etc.
I had B take 2 pics of me so I can remember how big I am at my starting point. Hopfully I can figure out how to post them. My 10% goal is 19 lbs and not sure realistically when I can expect to reach that. But I have a wedding Oct. 25 and it would be nice to be down 20 lbs by then. :)

Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You can do it!!!!!

(by the way - dunno if it helps at all but you don't look 199 lbs) :)

Tina Marie said...

Good luck Heather! We are with you!