Saturday, August 9, 2008

So far so good...

Well, Day 3 today and doing ok I think. Although I'm finding it very hard to eat 37 points! I had to have a bowl of Fibre1 Cereal with my Soy Milk last night to get my points up.
I haven't really changed much either except the snacking I'm avoiding. :) And my usual egg sandwich I eat every morning use to be on white bread with 2 eggs and ketchup. But I"ve switched it up and bought Weight Watchers Whole Wheat bread with only 1 egg, bit of margarine, sliced tomatoe and today I added a bit of shaved ham that I threw in the pan with my egg. It was so good! And I figured it's about 7 points. And with my Oasis Fruit Juice works about to be about a 9 point breakfast.
I've been having a Curves bar mid morning with water and that's only 1 point! And I feel full til lunch where before I'd be snacking!

And I'm just becoming more aware that I don't eat enough fruits and vegatables. So I've been trying to have carrots and cucumber sticks when I do want to snack. My water was never a problem. Nursing as much as I do I easily drink 6 glasses by dinner or more!

My one true test will be lunch today! I'm meeting up with some old high school friends! We meet every 6 months or so and it's alot of fun to catch up. We really don't talk much til we plan our lunches. So I have to decide what is safe on the lunch menu. Probably go with a Chicken Breast and house salad or something. I saw a nice Chicken wrap on their menu when I looked online but it had Feta cheese and Caesar dressing and as much as it sounded so good it was huge in points!
And I have to figure out drinks? Diet Coke? or Iced Tea? I have to buy the WW guide for Dining out with all these things in it!

Tomorrow we have a Baptism to go to! Although it is in Oshawa at my good friends and she had twins last year. She did WW too! And went from 199 and is now 154! So she'll be giving me lots of tips. :) She'll keep me in check tomorrow. LOL

1 comment:

Nancy Watts said...

Glad it's going good, Heather!! How did you manage on the weekend??