I've decided to start a Blog for me!
I have always kept journals for the kids and their accomplishments etc. But I want a place to journal for myself ! I am a Rep for Gold Canyon candles and I'd like to start sharing my own personal goals and dreams for what my home business can bring me.
But I've also decided to start looking after me! I'm going to join Weight Watchers this week!
I have never been on any sort of diet program before in my life. When I got married in 2000 I was 150lbs. And I was always around 145-150 lbs. I could eat what I wanted for the most part and never had to worry. Well I got pregnant with B on our honeymoon and that was the start of my weight gain! K came 17 months later and I stayed at 180 lbs for the next 6 years. Most recently I had our youngest baby L and unless we have an oops we are done.
As much as I would love to have more children. This last pregnancy was much harder and I want to be able to give the kids the dance and swimming lessons as they grow up.
So I want to get my body back in shape! I want to look good again for me! I'm aiming to start Weight Watchers on Thursday morning. And having a blog to share will help keep my accountable I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on joining the wonderful world of blogging!!!!
Can't wait to read about your success, Heather!!!
Post a Comment