Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first Weigh in!

So I went for my first week's weigh in and I was so shocked I got on the scale again to double check! LOL the lady laughed at me!

I was at 199.2 last week and now I'm down too 192.8! A 6.4 lb loss! I really didn't think I would do so well this week! I've been having a hard time making sure I eat all my points each day. But I have changed some habits and I feel good. :) But AF also found me today and I thought sure I'd be all bloated up with water weight.

Last weekend was ok. I was worried but I didn't over indulge! At my lunch with my high school friends we went to Casey's and I had a Club Sandwich with Sweet Potatoes fries. They were so good but probably so bad! And then came home to hubby who made a roast beef dinner with pumpkin pie ! but I ate my portions and was ok. I was very proud of myself!
Sunday's Baptism party was ok too since I pretty much missed lunch so my burger and potatoe and macaroni salads were 2 meals in one. I even had a small piece of cake.

I really didn't exercise much last week either. I did take the kids for a nice walk Tuesday evening. And hoping we can do that more and more. We used to walk all the time but it seems to be always raining when I feel like going!
I'm hinting to Mark that I really want an elliptical machine. I know I would use it while watching TV. I'm tempted to join a gym just to use the elliptical. But joining a gym is hard with the kids and Mark on shift work. I know if it was here I'd use it much more.

HMMM 2 or 3 Gold Canyon shows could get me my elliptical.....

1 comment:

Tina Marie said...

Way to go Heather!!! That's awesome! Keep it up girl!

My goal is an Elliptical as well! I absolutely love them!! That is my first purchase I am making when September sales start rolling in! They are soo handy. and you're right about taking the kids to the gum. Its difficult and expensive for childcare.

Keep going though. You're doing great!