Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Life Saver!

So my Leader yesterday is so wonderful, and gave us all photocopied cheat notes for Thanksgiving dinner! And I will copy it here because I know I will lose this little paper as I work on Gold Canyon business today. LOL

(Y) means CORE food

1 slice Turkey Breast 2 pts (Y)

1/2 cup stuffing 4 pts

1/4 cup giblet gravy 2 pts

1 cup Winter Squash 1 pts (Y)

1/4 cup cranberry sauce 2 pts

1/2 cup mashed potatoes 2 pts

1 cup green beans 0 pts (Y)

1 large sweet potatoe 3 pts (Y)

1 cup tossed salad with 0 pts (Y)
vinegar & 2tsp Olive Oil 2 pts (Y)

1 dinner roll 3 pts

1 oz Mixed nuts 4 pts

1 glass of wine 2 pts

1 slice of pumpkin pie 9 pts

1 slice apple pie 9 pts

1 cup fruit salad 2 pts

coffee or tea 0 pts (Y)

No comments: